Wearing Staple the Label Cyclone print top from The Wyld Shop, Mesh bell skirt from online, Knotted gold gemstone bracelet from ELONA, Blue tinted shades from T.O.T
Photography by Jonathan Liu
As promised, here's my second installation of summer resort. Still keeping to the theme of white and blue yes, but this time with a little variation with this print top that looks as though it has been dip dyed. You have to give it to Australian labels for coming up with designs that are easy to wear, yet not boring and I love that The Wyld Shop brings in several Australian brands at really affordable prices which are comparable to high street brands.
In the second of this series, I'd like to share with you some tips on packing for you summer holiday. I'm not the best packer (especially in terms of neatness), but I've traveled enough to know how to pack right.
- Maxi dress - A slightly dressier one, but still in lightweight fabric like this embroidered chiffon one from Alice & Olivia here
- Tops x 3 - Think crop tops, mesh tops, bralets
- Bottoms x 3 - Think ripped denim shorts, flirty pleat skirts
- Crochet kaftan or any other slipon
- Bikini set x 3 - What's a beach holiday without multiple swimwear changes?
- A trusty beach tote bag and 2 pairs of sunnies (usually I go for one brown and one black)
- Beauty essentials - Sunblock (for sure), lip balm, bronzing powder and waterproof makeup
- Fabric based accessories - no gold or silver or anything that may oxidise with salt water!
- A good book